Friday, April 17, 2009

Don't understand

I realy can't understand it.........
A lot of things go unquestioned,lots of questions go unanswered.Few words go unsaid,few words go unheard.Some dreams r burried alive,some r born dead v call it life.........
r v? Realy? is it life?..I realy don't understand y all this happened.........
I dont wana any questions of my life unanswered,I dnot wana my dreams get burried alive .. I wana find my answers n complete my dreams atleast my parents dreams...which they saw for me...i believe on myself n my god..they never let me down they always give me right answers n am sure they help me to complete my dreams..hope so....
n my dear frends i wish ur all dreams come true......best luck dont afraid of taking risks,challenge ur life n win the race....take care

No comments:

Post a Comment